Lomography are thrilled to introduce the new Belair X 6-12, a pioneering auto-exposure 120 camera capable of shooting three splendid photo formats. Still in the final stages of production, limited stock is now available for pre-order at up to 30% off the launch price.
We’ve developed a daring and pioneering new medium-format camera that will not only bring a new level of lens quality to Lomographers, but a whole host of exciting new developments that make the most of this truly amazing photography format.
We’ve been busy making sure this entirely original camera will be a one-way ticket to a completely new development in the legacy of 120. Featuring high quality optics, a reliable folding bellows mechanism, fully automatic shutter settings and supported by an entire fleet of Lomography 120 films, the Belair X 6-12 is preparing to fly medium-format film into 2013 and far beyond.
- A totally original medium-format camera with automatic shutter settings.
- Takes breathtaking 6×12 panoramic photos as well as 6×6 square format and 6×9 photos.
- The Belair X-6-12 squeezes all the magic of medium-format photography into a compact camera body for analogue photographers on the move.
- Exchangeable lens system for experimentation and flexibility.
- Hot-shoe for flash attachment.
- Bulb setting for beautiful long exposures and multiple exposure feature!
- Extensive ISO Range: 50-1600.
5 Perfect Reasons to Pre-Order
1. Pre-order your camera and you can save up to 30% on the launch price.
2. Only limited stock of the camera is available for delivery before the holidays.
3. The Belair X 6-12 Globetrotter is exclusively available to pre-order customers.
4. The Belair X 6-12 Globetrotter edition buyers will receive 5 hand selected prints.
5. All pre-order buyers will receive a numbered certificate proving that they are one of the first owners of the camera.
- When will my camera be delivered?
By placing a pre-order, we guarantee that your camera will be delivered to you by December 19th 2012.Unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery before the end of the year for customers in China, Russia, Turkey and Brazil.
- When do I pay for my camera?
You pay for your camera when you place your pre-order.
- How many pre-order cameras are available?
500 of the Belair X 6-12 City slicker and 500 of the Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter will be available for pre-order. A limited edition of only 300 Belair X 6-12 Globetrotter edition cameras will be available.
- When does the pre-launch sale end?
The pre-launch sale will run while supplies last or until 10th December (whichever happens sooner).