Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
- Lomographer for a Day: Our fellow community members from Spain came up with a clever idea: let a friend, family member, classmate, or office buddy shoot with one of your film cameras and turn him or her into a lomographer for a day! Then, if will be your job to ask them about the experience and share their insights with us. You can find out more about this project in this article and read some examples right here!
- Film Photography Day Celebrations: April 12 is the big day that we’ve all been waiting for, and we’d love for you to show us how you and your lomographer friends celebrated Film Photography Day! Whether you came up with your own party with your friends or attended one organized by Gallery Stores around the world, show us how much fun you had with your lomographs!
- In Full Bloom: Since springtime is still on its way to some of you, we still want more of your beautiful photos of flowers! With Spring comes the captivating sight of flowers blossoming everywhere, so now is the best time for you to showcase your photos of flowers and floral fields in full bloom!
- Pinhole Passion: Do you have an ongoing pinhole photography project? Now is the perfect time for you to share your work and tell us the stories behind them, since World Pinhole Photography Day happens later this month!
- Vinyl Havens: Do you like your music better in analogue? Chances are, you’re not the only vinyl record fan in the Community, so maybe you can share your vinyl havens around your area with the rest of us!
- SoLocations: Solo Photowalk Routes: It’s Analogue April! Where do you usually treat yourself to a day full of me-time? Is there any particular spot where you prefer to do photowalks alone? Share them with us!
- Pinhole Playgrounds: In line with World Pinhole Photography Day in April 28, what are your favorite areas or locations where you think you can capture a positively perfect pinhole photo? Do tell us about them!
- Spring Break Getaways: After months of hitting the books, it’s time for a well-deserved break to refresh the mind! Where do you usually go on your spring break?
- Belair X 6-12 City Slicker
- Horizon Kompakt
- Diana F+ CMYK
- Fuji Instax 210 Wide Camera
- Lomography Color Tiger 200 ISO 110
- Lomography Redscale 100 ISO 120
- Lomography XPro Slide 200 120
- Ilford Pan F 50 120
- Foma B/W 400 35mm
- Belairgon 114mm f/8 Lens
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Fisheye Adaptor Set
- LC-A Instant Back+
- Photo Accordion Instax
- Nature photography tips: Since Spring is one of the perfect seasons to go out and enjoy the beauty of nature, why don’t you give your fellow lomographers a hand and share your tips on nature photography?
- Pinhole Photography Tips: It’s that time of the year again for pinhole enthusiasts! With World Pinhole Photography Day all set for April 28, why don’t you show and tell us how you make sure you get picture-perfect pinhole photos?
- Scan-It-Yourself Tips: Do you have a tried and tested scanning method or technique that allows you to get great results when scanning your negatives? Our do-it-yourselfer lomographers, who already know how to develop their own films but can’t quite get the scanning part right, could definitely benefit from your tips! If you happen to have some tricks on using the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner, especially for scanning old negatives, that would also fall under this requested post!
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!