Variations on a theme «...with a film across Moscow»
Film: Polaroid High Definition 100 (exp.03.2000)
Camera: Konica C35 EFP
Photo taken: 29/05/2016
Scanner: Epson Stylus Photo RX500
Monument to Russian Emperor Alexander II «Liberator» (1855-1881), opened in 2005 in Moscow in the park between the street Volkhonka Saints travel and Prechistenskaya embankment near the temple of Christ the Savior (from the altar area). Address: Volkhonka, 13.
The monument was created on the initiative of the party "Union of Right Forces" at the expense of members and supporters of the party and with the direct participation of the Moscow Government.
The author of the monument - a member of the Russian Academy of Arts sculptor Alexander Rukavishnikov. The work on the sculptural composition he helped architect Igor Voskresensky and artist Sergei Sharov.