The locomotive depot «Podmoskovnoye»
«Podmoskovnoye» - is a junction railway station of the Riga direction of the Moscow railway in Moscow. It is part of the Moscow-Smolensk Center for the organization of the work of the railway stations of the DCS-3 of the Moscow Directorate of Traffic Management.
In the 1940s the station was the largest sorting station of the Moscow railway junction.
The station's wooden building was preserved at the station, as well as a complex of depot buildings: a water tower, a fan-type locomotive depot with a turning circle, a depot office and a house for personnel serving the tower. All the buildings were built in 1901 in the style of "modern" and are a single architectural ensemble - the last surviving on the line of the Moscow-Vindava railway; all its other stations were partially or completely destroyed during the World War II.